Skip to content
- Collect application form from club or download from here or by using the >> on the PDF above.
- Complete the form (with one ID size photo) and submit to club for consideration. Clubhouse is only open on weekends.
- After committee has met (second Monday of each month) you will be notified as to when you can present your ski with all safety equipment for inspection and Portnet registration.
- If all safety items are approved, ski being seaworthy and all due fees paid, a club sticker will be issued, which must be displayed at the back of the ski. A ski number will be allocated and you will be required to purchase sticker reflecting that ski number to be also displayed on the back of the ski.
- A membership access card will be provided as well the club constitution and various rules and procedures will be explained to you.
- You may now go fishing. Welcome aboard!